KALE & SAUS CREAMY PASTA (recipe below) Only takes around 20 mins (incl. pasta cooking time) so it’s a dream for lunch or dinner (Recipe by : @avoiceofvegan)
• Olive oil
• Vegan Soft cheese
• @lindamccartneyfoods sausages
• A squeeze of lemon
• Chilli flakes
1. Get your pasta boiling and stick your Linda’s sausages in the oven (only if using frozen sausages) wait around 5 mins before starting the next step.
2. If you aren’t using frozen sausages, cut them into rings and start frying them in some olive oil.
3. When they’ve cooked a little add in the crushed garlic for a couple more minutes but be careful not to burn.
3. (for if using frozen sausages) Fry the garlic in olive oil for a couple mins and then remove your par-cooked sausages from the oven, cut into small chunks and fry with the garlic.
4. Turn down the heat and place the soft cheese into the pan with enough pasta water to have everything a little coated, stir in some nooch and keep it bubbling a bit to thicken the sauce.
5. Add in the kale and wilt it down.
6. Once the pasta has finished cooking add it into the pan with a little more pasta water if it needs loosening a bit.
7. Add the chilli flakes, a squeeze of lemon and season to taste!